Our latest release, Hockey Nations 2011, has just received its first update today and here is what is included:
– Added in-game music for match intros and breaks in play.
– Offside improvements.
– Fewer checking fouls.
– Rebalanced faceoff minigame to make it more of a challenge in single player.
– Added rematch option at the end of multiplayer games.
– Mid-match saving (at ends of periods).
– Network code improvements to multiplayer mode
– Numerous minor tweaks, improvements, and bug fixes.
Big thanks to our gamers for your support and feedback! We hope you enjoy the update and look forward to your thoughts!