Sheffield UK, 8th February 2010. Distinctive follows up their Rugby Nations game with the first full Ice Hockey Simulation game to appear on iPhone, ‘Ice Hockey Nations 2010’.
Ice Hockey has, so far, been under represented on iPhone & iPod Touch and Distinctive have used their extensive sports game development experience to bring this dynamic sport to the App Store.
Working with motion capture specialists ‘Centroid 3D’ and players from Sheffield Scimitars, the game features realistic, silky smooth, animation so you feel part of the action – without the risk of broken bones or concussion.
Ice Hockey Nations 2010 is a fast-paced and fun game that recreates the excitement and strategy of the sport on the small screen.
Ice Hockey Nations 2010 will be launched in March 2010 at price of $4.99
- The first full 6 on 6 Ice Hockey simulation game on iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Take control using touchscreen d-pad and control buttons.
- Make line changes at the touch of a button.
- Sin-bin and powerplays
- Real player movement animation using motion capture.
- 14 National teams to choose from.
- Quick play, practice, tournament and league game modes.
- No waiting for the Zamboni in between periods.